Monday, March 19, 2007

Giving Aid, Comfort - And Motivation - to Muslim Extremists

I, like many others, have long suspected that the extremist tenor of the anti-war crowd's rhetoric - screaming near incoherently about how they were deliberately misled into the Iraq war and that the war is immoral - was going to have consequences in motivating radical muslims everwhere. I just never thought it would be possible to quantify it.

As it turns out, I was wrong.

In Britain, the muslims that attempted to carry out the July 21 terrorist bombings - just two weeks after 7/7 - have testified in court as to their motivation.

" . . . because more people were dying and suffering and the lies from the politicians as to why they went to war started to come out. . . Seeing non-Muslims protesting and speaking out about the war made me feel as a Muslim that I should do something stronger."

Read the whole story here.

No comments:

 

View My Stats